Request an appointment for the mandatory interview with the Consul at:
Bring the following documents to the interview:
1. Visa application (will be supplied by e-mail at appointment request).
2. Valid passport.
3. Color copy of the first page of the passport.
4. One recent photo (passport size).
5. Notarized letter from employer or school attended, stating your position, the time
you have been employed and your annual income. The letter must be in ORIGINAL
(no photocopy or scan).
6. Proof of sufficient means of support (last Bank statement).
7. Round trip ticket/itinerary.
8. Proof of hotel reservations.
9. Proof of legal residence status in the USA (copy of green card or valid visa if
10. A U$S 200.00 Money Order, payable to “Consulado Argentino” for the Consular fee
(no personal check or cash will be admitted).
11. Letter from the Company/Organization in Argentina inviting you. The company must
be registered at the "Registro Nacional Unico de Requirentes de Extranjeros"
(RENURE) of the "Dirección Nacional de Migraciones" (Immigration Authority).
This letter must contain:
a. The name, nationality and passport number of the applicant.
b. The RENURE number of the inviting company.
c. A brief description of the activity to be performed in Argentina.
d. Length of stay in Argentina.
e. This letter has to be addressed to the “Consulate of Argentina in Houston” in
f. This letter must be signed by a responsible party, WHO MUST BE
REGISTERED AT RENURE AS “APODERADO” OR “FIRMANTE”
g. The letter must be signed before a Notary and certified by The Public Notaries Association (Colegio Nacional de Escribanos). NO SCANNED, COPIES, EMAILS OR PDF FILES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
12.Copy of COVID vaccination card.
13.Proof of Travel Health Insurance that covers COVID-19.
Before purchasing your tickets please bear in mind that the processing time for this visa may take up to three (3) weeks.
INCOPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED AND RETURNED TO APPLICANTS